Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jonathan Schwartz

Based upon my experiences at Mosgo's yesterday, I've been looking more and more into open Source as I have time. Put that in between teaching and disAbility/ Accessibility readings.

Today, I've centered on Sun and Jonathan Schwartz. After watching two conference presentations, I am now watching his VLog. I can't really enunciate or speak clearly about what I'm learning; I feel much more like I am getting oriented to the situation. I've also been exposed to the ideas of Open Storage and at Open Networks.

I do not really know why I am watching this material, but my gut tells me to pay attention and it seems critical to understanding the engines through which information is filtered and flows.

Everything else aside, this stuff fascinates me.

No comments: