Sunday, August 16, 2009

Peek impressions

I have owned my Peek Pronto for about 48 hours now. Here are some initial impressions:
The vibration intensity is perfect
Backlit keyboard is great
Perfect columns & rows of letters is a bit annoying
I lose signal regularly but I also live rurally; I don't know how big this is as a factor
Customer service was quick
I am still unsure on how quick or effective the message/email retrieval is
Learning is pretty intuitive
Lack of Twitter interface is annoying because twittermail can be slow
I have not tried doing FBook yet
Blogging @ Blogger is a snap
Taking notes on texts or reflecting ontologically with Peek 2 write forces efficiency in prose
Space bar is too small
patience with Peek has always been rewarded w/good results
Peek is a good intro to thumbing text
Ifeel like I can leave the puter, read, and check my email and tweet w/out distraction of reading tweets or surfing web
Peek is perfect to @spinuzzi wherever u r--including ur own bus
Sent on the go from my Peek

No comments: