Thursday, August 27, 2009

Projects for the Coming Term

I've been attempting to organize my thinking/planning for the coming term. Three of my classes fall into similar patterns. Rickly's doesn't, and that's a good thing--it will keep me on my toes. The other three classes, however, each require larger written projects and literature reviews. I figured if I broke them down, then I could see when and how they were happening. Makes sense to my mind. So, with no further delay, here they are!


Lit Review/Annotated Bib
Barker: Oct 6 (topic & bib list)/ Oct 15 (draft)/ Nov 12 (final)
Baehr: Nov 10 2,000 words, 20 sources in last 5 years
Carter: Nov 20 circa 12 sources @ 2-400 words/each

Papers
Barker: Sept 22 (draft)/ Oct 1 (final) Analytical Report 8-10 pages
Barker: Nov 12 (draft)/ Nov 24 (draft)/ Dec 1 (Final) Report for Decision Makers
Baehr: Dec 1 2,500-3,000
Carter: Dec 7 6,000

No comments: